Posts Tagged ‘Micro’
- Erector Micro Build & Play sets have fewer parts for easier assembly
- Micro Motorbike has 17 parts.
- New colorful, flexible pieces add new dimensions of fun!
- Includes easy to use, child-safe fasteners and tools
- Age 5+
The Erector Micro Build & Play Motorbike set has 17 pieces including screws, bolts, and flexible, strong parts in fun colors. Tools and detailed building instructions for the pictured model are included. There are 5 additional Micro Build & Play set
List Price: $ 3.77
Price: $ 3.77
- Micro Misquito, AlienFly Alany Replacement Blade Rotors (top and bottom included).
- Must replace your rotor if its bended or broken.
- This package contains replacement parts (top and bottom rotor) only, do not include the helicopter.
- Will Only Fit Version 1, do not fit version 2. please ensure before you purchase.
- The top middle part is balck, see pictures.
AlienFly Alany Replacement Blade Rotors (top and bottom included) This package contains replacement parts (top and bottom rotor) only, do not include the helicopter.
List Price: $ 15.00
Price: $ 3.45
- *STOCKING STUFFER SIZE* Easter Basket *MICRO* or MINI Tumble Tree TImbers, see measurements
- Ages three+ years. Canister measures five.five” H x 2″Diameter
- Consists of: Roof Supports, Roof Supports, Chimney, Tiny (micro) Logs
- The set is a miniature version of the standard size Tumble Tree Timbers
- Eco-friendly, solid wood from renewable forests. Kid-safe, water-based stain
This 50 piece, wooden mini Tumble Tree Timbers log creating set is manufactured by Maxim. The set is a miniature version of the classic size Tumble Tree Timbers, related to Lincoln Logs. Great for creating cabins for wooden train sets, models for
List Price: $ 7.79
Price: $ 7.79
Micro Elicottero WORLDS SMALLEST 2Ch Electric RTF Remote Control IR RC Helicopter (Colors may possibly vary)
Micro Elicottero WORLDS SMALLEST 2Ch Electric RTF Remote Control IR RC Helicopter (Colors might vary)
- Worlds Smallest IR Helicopter
- Mini IR Transmitter
- Straightforward To Fly
- 2 Channel
- Built in Charger
Get ready to discover all about the world with the Micro Elicottero 2Ch RC Helicopter! Ideal for any skill level this remarkable Micro Helicopter is simple to fly indoors and out! The mini IR transmitter gives you total control of this RC as it makes
List Cost: $ 40.00
Price: $ 12.50
Megatech Avion RTF Micro Bi-plane Price Comparison
five in Wingspan
+ $ .00 shipping
+ $ .00 shipping
RC Regatta – Micro Magic Graupner kit based class RC Segelfreunde Bremen: Regattatreff 21.09.2008 at Ohlenstedter Quellsee House page: www.funnycomp.de Race report: www.rc-network.de
- Completely assembled and flight ready
- ParkZone 4-channel transmitter with Spektrum™ 2.4GHz DSM2™ technology
- Fully proportional throttle, elevator, aileron and rudder
- Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 AR6400 receiver – installed
- 3.7V 120mAh 14C Li-Po battery
The most successful fighter of WWII, the P-51D Mustang still thrills thousands today in air shows and air races around the world. Now anyone can experience Mustang thrills with this 4-channel ultra micro flyer that’s small enough to fly in the loca
List Price: $ 179.99
Price: $ 125.00
- Channel Micro RC Helicopter with Robust Metal Chassis and Gyro
- Recharged from transmitter.
- Flight Duration: 8 minutes
- Control Specification: Forward / Backward / Up / Down / Left / Right
- Tri-Band Technology
Color and Design may Vary
3 Channel Micro RC Helicopter with Robust Metal Chassis and Gyro
These have to be the coolest Micro’s out today. They really are the most exciting and advanced radio control toy available on the market!! Super fun to pla
Price: $ 29.99
If you like the U16 you can get here www.hobby-lobby.com The video was made in Jackson creek Bloomington, IN. its to cool and a lot of fun. if you want more info go to www.rcgroups.com Here is a tip that I’d like to share about the U-16: water residue from a tank, pond or stream can sometimes seize up the turning thruster. If this happens, don’t assume it’s broken. Put the sub to your ear and with the controller, move the thruster to the left or right. If you hear a hum, you’re good. If not, you have problems. Run hot water on the back of the sub (in the hole where the thruster is located), then use a toothpick to move the white impeller. Then use the controls again to free it up And it may take a couple of times. You should then be back in action! Good luck and I hope this helps. Got the Graupner sub at Hobby-Lobby.com for ,